If you’re having difficulty placing an order, we would suggest trying the tips below:
- Ensure that you are ordering from our website in the correct country (you can see the country flag in the top right-hand corner of the website)
- If you’ve reached the payment details stage of the process and are receiving an error message upon trying to make payment, please check with your bank that no security restrictions have been placed on your account
- Please note that we do not accept American Express
- For our Irish runners, it's important that when you're putting in your shipping details, you format your Eircode correctly. The way your Eircode should look follows the Eircode Finder format. For example, D22 K2V5 for Dublin 22
- Empty your basket, close down the original order process and start a fresh
If you are still experiencing difficulties, please contact customer service.